• It’s not just who you know; it’s who others know. Networking is a powerful tool to grow your business and contacts.
• Through monthly networking opportunities, meet Chamber and community members, spread the word about your business, and turn Business-to-Business networking into Business-to-Consumer transactions!
• Host a Business After Hours to showcase your establishment to other Chamber members.
• Chamber members are listed on the Visit Perdido website, which garners 52,000 views per month on average.
• Take advantage of exclusive discounted advertising opportunities, including print media, outdoor advertising, our Visit Perdido website and social media.
• Visit Perdido Key Facebook page: 99,000 Likes and counting.
• Chamber member marketing materials are displayed in the Visitors Center, with 30,000 walk-ins annually.
• Whether you are a new business or have been present in the area for years, joining the Perdido Key Chamber is the best way to be involved in the community.
• Stay informed of legislative issues that affect the business communities and have your voice heard.
• Become a Keyholder and support fellow Chamber members and the Perdido Key community through multiple opportunities including, Ribbon Cuttings, Business After Hours, special events, trade shows, and volunteer opportunities.
• The Chamber hosts informative seminars for our members. The seminars feature guest speakers providing information on a wide range of topics relevant to growing your business successfully.
• New this year, Q&A’s guided by you on a variety of topics, including sponsorships, social media, ad design, digital marketing, Google, and many more. Tell us what you want to learn next!
View our PDF Application by clicking HERE.
View our Online Application by clicking HERE.
Or give us a call today to set up a meeting with one of our staff, at 850.492.4660!